Goal Zero Lighthouse 400 Solar Powered Lantern and Recharger
Our brightest lantern yet! The Lighthouse 400 Lantern and USB Power Hub give you the brightest lantern light and recharges your phone. Dimmable and turbo settings for adjustable light-up to 400 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port or from a Goal Zero Nomad Solar Panel. Use the built-in hand crank to charge up instantly and never be left in the dark again!
- Recharge Phones, Boost Tablets:
- Internal Lithium battery boasts 4,400mAh with a 1.5A USB output, enough power to recharge phone and tablets even off grid
- Hang it, Stand it, Store it:
- Collapsible legs provide a stand for taller light and fold in for convenient storage. Built-in handle for easy carrying and hanging.
- Dualite Directional Lighting:
- Utilize 360 degrees of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern.
- Charge Times:
- Goal Zero Nomad 7: 7-14 Hours
- USB Source: 5 hours
- One side lit: 48 hours (low), 6 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 24 hours (low), 2.5 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 1W (cranking at 130 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light on low.
- LED (output): 2x3W warm white LED, 400 Lumens
- Cell Type: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: Hundreds of cycles/charges
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)