6.6 gallon (25 liter) dirty water tank and 6.6 gallon (25 liter) safe storage tank: total capacity of 13.2 gallons (50 liters).
The LifeStraw Community gravity-powered water purifier removes 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoa, and 99.999% of viruses. It is a high-volume water purifier with built-in safe storage that provides safe drinking water for community, educational and institutional settings. It prevents waterborne disease such as diarrhea, typhoid, cholera, worms, and cryptosporidiosis.
- Removes minimum 99.999% of protozoan cysts (>LOG 5 reduction)
- Hollow fiber filtration technology converts contaminated water into safe drinking water
- Removes minimum 99.999999% of bacteria (>LOG 8 reduction)
- Removes minimum 99.999% of viruses (>LOG 5 reduction)
- Can purify between 18,490 - 26,415 gallons (70,000 - 10,000 liters) of water, enough to serve community settings for several years
- Meets the highest standard for the “highly protective” category of household water treatment options by the World Health Organization and complies with US EPA guidelines for microbiological water purifiers
- 6.6 gallon (25 liter) dirty water tank and 6.6 gallon (25 liter) safe storage tank: total capacity of 13.2 gallons (50 liters)
- Oversize shipping fee of $5.00 applies