The ultimate and natural way to start a fire in any weather. Don't use harmful chemicals with noxious fumes to start your fire! Our tinder starters are made of stumps from cultivated pine (fatwood) from the highlands of Mexico. With their 80% resin content, the Tinder-on-a-rope starters are extremely easy to light and work even when wet since it is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood. They burn long and hot and they are the perfect companion to our Swedish FireSteels!
- Easy to light even when wet
- All natural & environmentally-friendly
- Up to 80% resin content
- It is the resin (oil) that burns not the wood
- Burns with a hot flame compared to paper and paraffin.
- Dimensions: 5.9" x .09 x .09" (approx)
- Weight: 1.8-2.5oz
Made from Pinus Montezumae (Fatwood) stumps-100% natural and environmentally friendly. Produces an extremely hot flame; lights even when wet due to 80% resin content. Handy cord attaches to belt or backpack-scrape and carve tinder when you need it.