Portable, lightweight Wash Bag
Weighing less than 6 oz., the Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the lightest and most compact “washing machine” in the world. It’s a packing essential for all travellers and campers who want to: pack lighter and cleaner, wash clothes anywhere, save money, and enjoy travel.
Features & Benefits:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want for free with this ultra portable washing machine
- A modern take on the old fashioned washboard: hundreds of internal Scrubba™ nodules that efficiently clean your clothes in minutes
- Machine quality wash
- microbial and hydrolysis resistant polyether TPU
- Lightest washing ‘machine’ in the world at only 6 oz.
- Folds down to pocket-size and is small enough to take anywhere
- Grip circles on the outside prevent sliding on surfaces when washing
- Transparent ‘window’ to see washing and filling levels
- Picture instructions printed right on the outside of the bag
- Valve to release air
- Saves you money and time doing laundry while travelling
- Great for business trips, outdoor adventures, backpacking adventures, boats, emergency prep, or even for those without a laundry machine at home
- Volume of the bag is 3 gallons, but optimal washing volume is 1 gallon when filled with clothes and water
- Doubles as a dry-bag
Using Your Scrubba™ Wash Bag
The key to the Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the flexible internal washboard. These 6 simple steps are all it takes to have clean clothes on the go:
1) FILL IT: Add water, cleaning liquid and clothes to the Scrubba™ Wash Bag (20-40% volume).
2) ROLL & CLIP: Roll down top at least 4-5 times and clip ends (like you would with a dry bag).
3) DEFLATE: Open and squeeze valve to expel air from the Scrubba™ Wash Bag.
4) RUB: Press down and rub clothes against the Scrubba™ Wash Bag’s unique internal flexible washboard for 30 seconds for a quick traveler wash, or for 3 minutes for a machine quality wash. For delicates, press and rub gently.
5) RINSE: Unclip and unroll the Scrubba™ Wash Bag’s seal. Pour out water. Rinse clothes with fresh water in the Scrubba™ Wash Bag or under a running tap or shower.
6) DRY: Hang dry clothes on a clothesline, pat dry with a towel, or get creative (hang on a bed post, over a chair, on a hanger, in a tree)!
Care & Maintenance
- Your Scrubba™ Wash Bag will last much longer if you look after it. Follow these steps to maximize the lifespan of your Scrubba™:
- Rinse, invert and dry after each use. While the Scrubba™ Wash Bag uses microbial an