Reptiles and Amphibians
by Stan Tekiela
This book is the new standard for reptile and amphibian field guides!
- Contains 68 species- all the turtles, snakes, lizards, salamanders, frogs, and toads in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan
- Crisp, professional images include color variations, bellies, scales, juveniles, and more to help you make positive identifications
- Detailed Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan range maps
- Easily used by beginners and the experienced alike, complete with frog and toad croaking charts and status classifications
- Stan's Notes include interesting gee-whiz facts and natural history information not found in any other field guide