Adventure Medical Kits – Adventure First Aid 2.0
The Adventure First Aid 2.0 is fully stocked for the most common injuries and illnesses encountered on the trail: sprains, fractures, cuts, scrapes, headaches, and allergic reactions. With enough supplies to treat a group of four on a day-long outing, the 2.0 is ideal for families, scouts, and anyone else who enjoys outdoor adventure. Adventure Medical Kits' exclusive Easy Care™ First Aid System organizes items by injury with injury-specific instruction cards to help anyone quickly and confidently give first aid.
- Be the First Aid Expert: With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
- Care for the Whole Group: Deep stock of high-use items means there are enough supplies for large groups.
- Manage Fractures and Sprains: Wide elastic bandage plus instant cold pack.
- Manage Pain and Illnesses: A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
- Weather the Elements: Coated nylon outer bag with a waterproof inner plastic storage pouch.
- Size: 6" x 8.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Group Size: 4
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
Kit Supply List
- 1 - Easy Care First Aid & Survival Instructions
- 1 - Slim Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 12 - Antiseptic Wound Wipe
- 4 - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 16 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 1 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2" x 4.5"
- 4 - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 - Dressing, Gauze, Ster