Pulaski Axe by Barebones
The Ideal Chopping Axe
Splitting wood in the fresh mountain air has never been so satisfying. Swing the weighted head with ease as its wide-angle, 1055 high carbon steel split blade keeps its edge time after time. The 1/3” solid steel core through the wood handle secures the head with a tightening hex bolt and connects it to the steel pommel end to help you maneuver easily around rooting and trenching.
• Horizontal mattock blade for cutting and grubbing
• Removable hex nut for easy re-handling
• 3 lb. hand-sharpened 1055 carbon steel head
• Rounded blade for chopping and splitting
• Durable 21 in. Beechwood handle
• Steel pommel at the base of the handle for hammering
• 900D polyester construction
• Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
• Copper-finished snap closure
• Leather accents
1 Pulaski Axe
1 Hex key
How do I care for my Pulaski Axe?
Apply a thin coat of protective oil after each use. Wipe clean of dirt, water, and fingerprints regularly. Tighten or re-handle axe head as needed with the removable hex nut. To sharpen, use a medium to fine file to straighten out any larger dings or nicks in the blade. The edge can be honed with a medium sharpening disk or stone.
How do I care for my sheath?
Waxed canvas should never be dry cleaned or machine washed. It can be cleaned carefully by hand. Brush off the loose dirt, rinse the surface with cold water, gently scrub with a brush, then let air dry. If stains persist, use mild bar soap or saddle soap.
After cleaning, waxed canvas may need to be re-waxed. To do so, use a wax conditioner and apply following the manufacturer's instructions.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review