Big Agnes - GooseNest Double Deck Inflatable Cot
Mother of Comfort brings you our most innovative design yet for sleeping comfortably at camp, an inflatable cot for the backcountry. For those who prefer a little more distance between you and the dirt, our Goosenest Inflatable Cot will keep you comfortably elevated and cradled on uneven or rough surfaces. A comfy, lightweight, packable solution for farflung adventures where a sleeping pad alone just won't do.
- Designed to keep you off the ground and protected from uneven or rough surfaces
- Air chambers inherently equalize on uneven ground providing a flat sleeping platform with minimal adjustment needed
- Air-filled center provides unmatched stability and pairs well with any sleeping pad for additional comfort
- Light weight and more packable than traditional cots
- Larger perimeter air chambers keeps you comfortably cradled in the center of the cot
- High-volume dual port valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro air-pressure adjustments to get your comfort just right
- 8 pouch buckles welded to the cot exterior for attaching accessory mesh cover
- Pair easily with any sleeping pad for extra comfort using included single wide accessory cover, made from durable open weave mesh and fitted with 8 adjustable buckle straps for attaching to cot
- Fitted with Velcro® patches on the bottom and sides of cot for easy conversion into Double Wide Mode or Double Decker Mode
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Made with abrasion resistant and durable nylon ripstop
- Enjoy consistent stability, comfort, and reduced weight from our proprietary I-Beam technology
- Ultimate dependability and weld strength over the roughest terrian with aviation grade TPU lamination technology
- Antimicrobial treatment on the interior of the cot prevents microorganism growth and deterioration over time
- Dimensions: 26" x 78" x 6.5"
- Thickness: 6.5"
- Weight: 4 lb 1 oz
- Includes one single wide accessory cover, carry bag, upcycle inflation sack, and 3M repair patches