Biolite - Charge 80 Powerbank
Designed to power the next generation of high-performance personal electronics, Charge 80 PD features USB-C Power Delivery for faster, more flexible charging. Charge compatible laptops, tablets, phones, and more. Compact design is easily packable and ready for travel or life away from an outlet.
- 20,000 mAh rechargeable battery
- Fully charge a 13" laptop
- Charge multiple devices at once
- 1x USB-C PD port, up to 18W
- 2x USB-A Quick Charge Out ports
- Quick Charge 3.0 Protocol
- Portable & durable design
- FAA Carry-On Compliant
- Also available in Charge 20
- What does USB-C PD mean? Power Delivery (PD) is a protocol specification that allows for fast, flexible and safe charging. This technology allows a variety of devices to fast charge over a common USB-C connection and allows both to negotiate the most efficient and safe settings.
- How fast is fast? The Charge PD series utilizes both USB-C PD and also Quick Charge 3.0 protocols. That means you can charge at up to 18W using the type C port and up to 15w using the type A port. A standard USB port will only deliver 5W -- this means you can generally charge about three times faster using our powerbank.
- What is the Charge 80 battery size in watt hours? 74 Wh
- How long does it take to recharge Charge 80 PD from a BioLite SolarPanel 10+? Approximately 13 hours in direct sun.
- Can I take Charge PD into cold environments? Yes, the approved operating temperature of the Charge PD series is -4F to 104F (-20C to 40C).