Coghlan’s Fire Sticks
A fast, easy way to start barbecues, campfires, and fireplaces. Sticks are non-toxic, leave no odor, and burn completely. They even light after being submerged in water.
WARNING - The combustion of wood, charcoal, and other fuels can expose you to chemicals including carbon monoxide and soot, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Made in the USA
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review