Eagles Nest Outfitters - OneLink Hammock System
The all-inclusive ENO OneLink Hammock System lets you camp in comfort with everything you need to stay totally dry and bite-free. With its quick and easy, No-Knots-Needed setup you'll be prepared for anything Mother Nature throws your way.
- DoubleNest Hammock: Small and compact when packed, ENO's best-selling hammock reigns supreme as your all-access pass to relaxation on any adventure.
- Atlas Suspension System: Constructed with 30 combined adjustment points for a no-knots-needed setup to have you securely relaxing in seconds.
- Guardian Bug Net: Comfortably surrounds you and your hammock with its breathable SkyWeave™ Mesh to create 360° insect protection without cramping your style.
- ProFly Rain Tarp: Its streamlined shape is ideal for weathering sudden downpours or building a shaded basecamp hangout.
- Stuff Sack
- Capacity: 400lbs / 181kgs
- Packed Dimensions: 10" x 4.5" x 11" / 25.4cm x 11.4cm x 28cm
- Weight: 4lbs 3oz / 1.8kg
Set up and Care Instructions: Carefully follow all set up instructions. Check individual product labels for more information.
- Suspension: Find two living, mature trees approx. 10-14 feet (3-4 meters) apart that can safely support the hammock and its occupant. Loop hammock straps around trees at least 5 feet (1.5 meters) from the ground threading the adjustable end through the webbing end with the single loop.
- Hammock: Attach carabiners to straps making sure each carabiner clicks closed and visually check that the gates are closed before use. Gently lower yourself into the ENO hammock to determine if adjustments are needed to achieve a hanging height of 18" (45cm) or less.
- Bug Net: Pass your hammock through both open ends of the ENO bug net. Pull the cord locks tight on each end to secure in place around the hammock. Loop each ridgeline cord around the anchor points your ENO hammock is attached to and tension the LineLoc adjusters on each side.
- Rain Tarp: Loop each ridgeline cord around the anchor points your ENO hammock is attached to and tension the LineLoc adjusters on each side to center the tarp above your hammock. Attach each of the tarp's guylines to the ground stakes and tension with the LineLoc adjusters.