Frost River Gladstone Bag
A handy carryall as a tool bag or luggage, the Gladstone has a wire-reinforced opening to make packing, unpacking and working the heavy duty zipper all the more easy. Comes in two versions, the Tool Bag has lots more pockets, a padded bottom and web handle, while the Luggage eschews the extra pockets and padding for a more refined look. Both have external pockets and come with a 2″ wide cotton web shoulder strap.
The Gladstone is a premium version of the gate-mouthed utility bag. A wire reinforced opening makes getting inside and seeing what’s in there a breeze. The layout utilizes several pockets that work to keep small items separated.
The CarryOn Luggage model has leather handles and has pockets only on the outside. Plenty of space inside to carry enough for a long weekend.
- Size/Volume: Luggage, CarryOn: 12″h x 19″w x 9″d. 2052 c.i. (Approx.)
- Weight: Luggage & CarryOn: 3.50 lbs.
- Pockets: Luggage & CarryOn: Exterior slips.
- Base: Double canvas.
- Handles: Luggage & CarryOn: Rolled leather.
- Shoulder Strap: 2″ cotton web, adjustable slide, snap hooks.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware