Frost River Skyline Rolldown Satchel
A safe and secure spot to store your stuff, whether you're biking the Skyline Parkway along Duluth’s hillside or hunting agates along the Lake Superior shoreline. There’s quick, easy access through the top with a rolldown flap that secures shut with a leather strap and solid brass post. Two pockets inside, one works great for a phone. Four pockets outside, one on each side: one with a zipper on the front, and a full length slip pocket at the back. The shoulder strap is adjustable for length, the roll down opening is adjustable for height and capacity. It's made at Frost River from classic waxed canvas; here’s a bag that’ll last and be at your side for years.
- Size: 11.5″ to 16.5″h x 9″w x 3.25″d
- Closure: Rolled closure with leather strap and solid brass post.
- Handle: 1.5″ cotton web, adjustable for length
- Exterior Pockets: Zip pocket on front, slip pocket on back, narrow slip pockets on each side.
- Interior Pockets: One medium slip pocket at front, full-width slip pocket at back.
- Weight: 1.25 lbs.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, 10.10 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, 1.5″ cotton web, nylon zipper.
- Made in Duluth, Minnesota