Frost River Skyline Rolldown Satchel
A safe and secure spot to store your stuff whether you're biking the
Skyline Parkway along Duluth’s hillside or hunting agates along the
Lake Superior shoreline.
There’s quick, easy access through the top with a rolldown flap that
secures shut with a leather strap and solid brass post. Two pockets
inside, one works great for a phone. Four pockets outside, one on
each side: one with a zipper on the front, and a full length slip pocket
at the back.
The shoulder strap is adjustable for length, the roll down opening is
adjustable for height and capacity. It's made at Frost River from
classic waxed canvas; here’s a bag that’ll last and be at your side for
- SIZE: 11.5″ to 16.5″h x 9″w x 3.25″d
- CLOSURE: Rolled closure with leather strap and solid brass post.
- HANDLE: 1.5″ cotton web, adjustable for length.
- EXTERIOR POCKETS: Zip pocket on front, slip pocket on back, narrow pockets on each side.
- INTERIOR POCKETS: One medium slip pocket at front, full size slip pocket at back.
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lbs.
- MATERIALS: 18 oz. waxed canvas, 10.10 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, 1.5″ cotton web, nylon zipper.