Frost River - Summit Expedition - Heritage Collection
A rugged rucksack for summit expeditions, a day on campus, or simply sauntering about, the Summit Expedition Pack has comfy padded shoulder straps, big pockets, a roomy main compartment and lots of upgrades. Versatility makes this pack a winner. The look is especially distinctive in Heritage Black. All are made by hand in Duluth, MN and guaranteed for life. The Summit Expedition is patterned on the traditional rucksack, with a round pack body, drawstring top and a buckled lid. It’s a classic and enduring design that works. It’s been said “It’s all you need!” Good capacity and simple to load, just toss stuff inside, throw your shoulders through the straps and go. No need to meticulously pack contents (though it’s better to pack carefully).
- 2-in-1 side pockets – 1L capacity side pockets with a leather strap buckled top. They’ll carry a water bottle or thermos with ease and offer additional storage between the pack body and pocket.
- A gusseted front zip pocket to stow small items.
- Lash squares are solidly stitched on the top lid to secure items to the exterior of the pack.
- Made from our 18oz waxed canvas in Heritage Black.
- The leather straps are hearty and reliable, sourced from the S.B. Foot Tannery in Red Wing, Minnesota
- All the hardware is solid brass and specially treated with our unique antique patina.
- Dimensions: Main pack body: 20″h x 11″w x 9″d. 1980 c.i. (Approx.) Side pockets measure 10″h x 5.5’w x 2″d. Front pocket measures 6″h x 9″w x 2″d.
- Weight: 3.30 lbs
- Pockets:1 zip on bottom of flap, 3 external (2 side with flap and buckle (2-in-1), 1 gusseted w/zip on front.)
- Closure: Para cord cinch, flap over main compartment.
- Shoulder straps: Waxed canvas, 1.5″ cotton web, foam pad, harness leather attachment, attached to yoke ring.
- Grab handle: 1″ cotton web.
- Lash points: 4 lash squares on flap.
- Base: Double canvas.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.
- Made in Duluth, Minnesota.