Goal Zero Switch 10 Fan Attachment
Lightweight, quiet and breezy fan tool that attaches to a Goal Zero Switch 10 Recharger (sold seperately) or another convenient live USB port, for a personal, on-the-go cooling system. Runs for 5 hours on a single charge or from any live USB port. Soft rubber fan blades are safe to grab while in motion.
HOW TO USE:
1. Attach the soft fan blade to the motor by sliding the two pieces together.
2. Plug the assembled fan tool into Goal Zero Switch 10's USB output.
3. Keeping one hand on the fan, slide the metal collar of the Goal Zero Switch 10 up one click, and twist the collar in the direction indicated by the "tighten" arrow until snug.
4. Turn on/off by pressing the green button
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can the Fan Tool be used with any USB port? Yes! Although designed to be used with the Goal Zero Switch 10 Recharger, the Fan Tool can be used with any live USB port; i.e. another Goal Zero product (like the Lighthouse lantern) or from a computer.
- My fan isn't turning on after I press the button. What gives? Try pushing the button again. The Fan Tool doesn't have a big power draw and in some instances, pressing the button the first time won't activate the USB port.
Compatibility: Use with Goal Zero Switch 10 Recharger
Run Times - from Goal Zero Switch 10 (sold separately):5 Hours on a single charge.
- Weight: 1.3 oz (36 g)
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.5 x 3.5 in (6.2 x 9 x 9 cm)
- Warranty: 12 months