MSR Dragonfly Stove
In a world that expects liquid-fuel stoves to have one setting (hot), the DragonFly stands out. Since its debut in 1998, it has won numerous awards for its innovative dual-valve design, which offers an unrivaled range of continuous and immediate flame control. Simmer a delicate sauce over a candle flame or melt snow quickly over a blowtorch with a twist of the flame adjuster. The continued popularity and performance of the DragonFly can be attributed to the many features invented by MSR.
- CoolFuel™ Valve: First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control ? simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking.
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene and unleaded auto fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size for easy storage.
- Remote Burner: Pioneered by MSR, the separate fuel bottle and pump keep the flame away from the fuel, which allows the use of a windscreen to make the stove burn hotter and more efficiently.
- Self-Cleaning Shaker Jet: Clean out jet debris for high performance with a flick of the wrist.
- Suspended Burner Cup: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground.
- 18 oz.
- Fuel bottle not included.