Natural Dog Company - Paw Soother - 4oz Tin
Smooth rough, dry paw pads. Eliminate excessive licking and itching from allergies. Relieve redness and inflammation. Heal cuts, cracks, and wounds. Paw Soother moisturizes, soothes, and heals your pup's paws to keep them nourished and healthy.
Paws are an essential component of your dog’s overall well-being. If dry, rough, cracked, paws leave your canine companion suffering, it’s time to treat them to some Paw Soother. Paw Soother is an organic, plant-based healing balm crafted to soothe, treat, heal, and protect your pup’s paws. Do you find your dog incessantly licking their paws? Are you concerned with the peeling and cracking happening on the bottoms of their paws? Our Paw Soother balm is here to help with a plethora of pup-paw related conditions.
Paw Soother is ideal for treating, healing, & protecting against:
- Scars & wound
- Hyperkeratosis of the paw
- Paw allergy symptoms
- Extreme weather conditions
- Dry & irritated elbows
- And more!
Despite common misconceptions, dog paws are not meant to be dry and rough. Healthy paws should be hydrated, flexible, and spongy. This allows dogs to get a better grip while walking and running in addition to protecting them against injury. Paw Soother keeps your pup ready for plenty of playtime, and even the experts love it! Get your canine’s paws looking and feeling fresh with this convenient, powerful, 100% natural dog balm.
- Distract, apply, & reward! With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Paw Soother directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
- Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent and frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
- Applying before bedtime is an ideal time when your dog is at rest and the body goes into regeneration mode
- Many customers have used baby socks after applying Paw Soother to prevent licking and to create an ultra healing environment
- For the most pawsome results, use with our PawTection balm for added protection and to prevent potential injury
- WHAT IF MY DOG LICKS IT OFF?: Natural Dog Company products are 100% natural, safe and edible. Our products will still work even if most of it is licked off. Though, for best results, we advise using distractions. Give your dog a raw bone to chew on, a yummy treat, dinner, or play with them for a few minutes until the carrier oils have had a chance to work it’s magic. We hear peanut butter works great!
- HOW OFTEN SHOULD I APPLY PAW SOOTHER? The more often you are able to apply Paw Soother to your dog's paws, the better. We recommend applying at least 2-3 times per day - especially before bedtime when bodies are healing and regenerating. Once your dog's paws are healthy, you can reduce the frequency of applications and still maintain soft, smooth, healthy paws.
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PAW SOOTHER AND PAWTECTION? PawTection is used to prevent damage, while Paw Soother is used to heal existing damage. PawTection is a natural wax blend, so it provides a nourishing barrier between the paw and harsh surfaces and conditions such as hot pavement, sand, salt, ice, and snow. Paw Soother is a butter blend meant to smooth, soften, moisturize and heal dry, damaged, peeling, and cracked paw pads. Think: PawTection before going outside, Paw Soother before bed. Both have amazing collaborating qualities – making them the pawfect team!
Ingredients: Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
- Cajeput Essential Oil: Highly antiseptic, analgesic, fungicidal, & vulnerary
- Calendula Extract: Natural antioxidant with antibacterial properties to soothe, soften, & heal
- Rosemary Extract: Anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant, disinfectant & helps stimulate hair follicles for healthy coat & skin
- Jojoba Oil: Bacteriostatic fungicidal moisturizer that mimics skin’s sebum & is rich with essential healing minerals
- Hempseed Oil: Potent antioxidant with natural hormone-balancing & anti-inflammatory properties
- Remaining essential ingredients: Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Chamomile, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Chamomile
We know dogs love to lick their paws, you can rest assured knowing every single ingredient that goes into our vegan dog products are intentionally and carefully sourced. Safe enough for humans, crafted with your dog in mind.