Old Mustache Canoe Paddles
One of the finest handcrafted wooden paddles we have seen here at Piragis Northwoods Company! These gorgeous wooden bent shaft canoe paddles crafted by Steve Sikkema in Harbor Springs, Michigan, are beautifully finished, balanced, and loaded with extras.
- Ergonomically shaped T-grip, weighted to balance paddle, and finished in bookmatched cedar.
- 8 layer laminated cedar shaft with hollow core, finished to ovalized shape of 1 1/2” X 1 1/8”. 11 degree bend.
- Bookmatched Cedar, Fir, and Spruce blade with a dihedral shaped power face. Blade size measures 8 1/4” X 19 3/8”, incorporates an internal stiffener spline with a fiberglass blade lamination and stunning red epoxy edgeguard for durability.
- Beauty and function, blended into one stunning paddle! Average weight 16-17oz.
- Available in sizes 48, 50, 52, 54, and 56
- $350, no discounts apply.