Sanborn Canoe Artisan Painted Paddle: Two Step
Part of a limited run of paddles, the High Falls is named for the larger of the two main waterfalls on the Baptism River that flows through Tettagouche State Park in Northern Minnesota, often paired with Two Step Falls on a scenic hike.
This design is painted on our Voyageur Heritage Paddle. With an elegantly traditional blade shape these are graceful in and out of the water. They’re perfect for lazy turns around the lake or for gracing the wall of your cabin
• Colors:Perseus Blue, Cherokee Red, Tangerine, and White
• Wood: Ash
• Avg. Weight: 25 oz
• Blade Dimensions: 5" x 26"
• Length: 58"
• Finish: Wood is Oiled with SPAR Varnish over the paint
• Crafted & Painted at Sanborn HQ
• Paddle Durability: Wilderness Class I
• An additional $10 for shipping will be applied to all paddle orders prior to shipping
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review