Sanborn Canoe Artisan Paddle: North
The Boundary Waters Canoe Area is a six hour drive north from Sanborn headquarters. As something of a second home, "Let's go North!" is our welcome call to embark on our next adventure. May your compass always be pointing towards the wilderness.
This design is painted on our Voyageur Heritage Paddle. With an elegantly traditional blade shape these are graceful in and out of the water. They’re perfect for lazy turns around the lake or for gracing the wall of your cabin. Each is a laminated combination of western red cedar, aspen and black walnut.
- Colors: White, Ebony Brown, Orange & Beryl Green
- Wood: Walnut, Aspen and Western Red Cedar
- Finish: Wood has an oil finish / Paint is finished with a SPAR Polyurethane
- Avg. Weight: 25oz.
- Blade Dimensions: 5" x 26"
- Length: 58"
- Crafted & Painted at Sanborn HQ, Minnesota