Sanborn Canoe Artisan Painted Paddle: Tettegouche
This classic paddle is crafted from beautiful Cherry. It’s iconic beavertail blade shape is matched by a long, tapered grip for a balanced feel in your hand. Elegant lines make for a paddle that looks as good out of the water as it feels in it. Each stroke from this paddle moves easily through the water providing just what’s needed; whether you’re paddling across a calm, sheet of glass or into the face of gale force winds.
Inspired by the North with a name taken from an unforgettable spot on Lake Superior’s North Shore, we present to you the Tettegouche. Designed, crafted and painted in the Sanborn shop.
• Colors: Tangerine, Vivid Red, Luminous Green, Pegasus Blue
• Wood: Cherry
• Avg. Weight: 25oz
• Blade Dimensions: 6.5" x 26"
• Length: 58"
• Finish: Wood is Oiled with SPAR Varnish over the paint
• Crafted & Painted at Sanborn HQ
• Paddle Durability: Wilderness Class I
• An additional $10 for shipping will be applied to all paddle orders prior to shipping
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review