Thanks to its transparent materials, it's easy to save time and energy by swiftly identifying contents in our waterproof Discovery View dry bag. The PurgeAir™ valve quickly vents trapped air for easy closing and packing, while the oval bottom helps keep the bag from rolling around, making the View a great option for any paddling trip.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: Our unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the dry bag compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- See inside: Waterproof translucent materials allow contents to be easily identified without having to open the bag, simplifying packing and finding what you're looking for.
- Color-coded oval bottom: Color-coding distinguishes between bags; stable shape won't easily roll around and is easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Weight: 5oz; .14kg
- Width: 4in; 11cm
- Length: 7in; 17cm
- Height: 10in; 25cm
- Volume: 305 cu.in.; 5 liters
- PVC-Free: Yes
- Closure: Updated Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down
- Bottom Shape: Oval
- Protection Level: Waterproof
- Material: Transparent 12oz polyurethane film body; 300D 18oz polyurethane-coated polyester bottom
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA and Imported Materials