SealLine Black Canyon Dry Pack
The updated PVC-free Black Canyon Dry Pack™ is a versatile large-capacity waterproof portage pack designed to keep your gear dry and protected while being comfortable to carry on any adventure. The all-new suspension system supports moderate loads while padded shoulder straps, a padded waist belt, and padded lumbar area translate to more comfortable load hauling on canoe and raft trips, canyoneering adventures and travel expeditions. The Black Canyon is available in 65L & 115L. WARNING: WARNING Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Confident closure: DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more to achieve an optimal seal and secures with side compression straps.
- Comfortable carrying: Updated harness system provides optimal load support while padded shoulder straps, padded waist belt and padded lumbar offer improved comfort
- Adaptable: Straps and waist belt are removable for travel and dry bag use.
- Light-colored interior: Easily identify contents within.
- Lash Points: Secure accessories to the pack and secure the pack to boats, vehicles, roof racks, etc.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Weight: 4lbs 10oz
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 18.5" x 30"
- Volume: 115L
- Material: 600D 17oz polyurethane-coated/400D 20oz polyurethane coated nylon